Sunday, December 4, 2011

STARVED/future punk






The jacket, top and skirt are currently three of my favorite pieces. Items such as these make it easy to throw something on when I feel as though I have nothing to wear.

When I was a child, there was nothing I wished for more than heart tights. All the other girls had them, but I was never so lucky. When I saw these at F21, I was quick to snatch them up to fill some inner void. I suppose it was worth the wait...I guess dreams really do come true.



The patch was a spontaneous decision, but one that I kinda liked. I might consider adding a patch to my next holiday ensemble. There is nothing more intriguing than a girl in a cocktail dress and a patch.



h&m jacket

f21 skirt

f21 top

f21 hosiery

dolce vita hamilton buckled bootie

patch

No comments:

Post a Comment