Sunday, April 15, 2012

STILL/7 for all man kind jean shorts







It took me far too long to make my way to the new Clyfford Still Museum in Denver, but I finally went this weekend. It was such a treat! The building that was designed by Brad Cloepfil and Allied Works Architecture is absolutely amazing and provides the most perfect surrounding for Still's work. Plus, the natural lighting within the gallery is an art in itself. I couldn't help but fantasize about living in this amazing building (yes, paintings included) and enjoying my morning cup of coffee on the enclosed terrace. What can I say? I'm a total dreamer.

SEE/homme

vintage lame top

7 for all man kind jean shorts

h&m jacket

scarf purchased on streets of paris

marc by marc jacobs latin phrase bracelet

h&m fringe purse

aj morgan sunnies

urban outfitters barrette

dkny tights

dolce vita hamilton buckled bootie




No comments:

Post a Comment