Tuesday, May 22, 2012

FROM ANOTHER GALAXY/black milk galaxy black leggings


Seems like I've waited forever for these leggings, but here they are...in all their glory.  Absolutely love everything that Black Milk does and I now consider it to be my latest addiction.  I can see many more of these leggings in my future and I fully anticipate many good times with all of them.  I was a little worried about ordering these when I realized that a printed spandex legging would not keep any secrets (if you know what I mean), but I have to say that they fit better than I thought and I feel pretty comfortable wearing them...no overexposure here. 

And no, I cannot give up the Gucci belt bag...it just feels so right.  I probably need to get a second color, but I don't think that we will be breaking up anytime in the near future.


vintage top

h&m jacket

black milk galaxy black leggings

alexander wang cecilia whipstitched patent bootie 

ray-ban wayfarer

gucci belt bag

my trusty hairband