Monday, May 28, 2012

PIXELATED PERFECTION/preen x aldo rise giffee printed heeled sandals


Jerrmaner and I had a lovely day wandering around the Confluence Park area.  I was eager to take pictures around the Museum of Contemporary Art Denver because it truly has to be one of the coolest places in Denver.

I am wearing a Custo Barcelona belt that I puchased in Spain.  Jerrmaner and I stopped at every Custo Barcelona and Desigual shop we passed in Spain...and 9 times out of 10, we bought something.  Going to Barcelona pretty much resuscitated my love for Custo (which I used to buy all the time in my early 20s).  At first, I think I just felt as though I couldn't escape Barcelona without buying something from Desigual or Custo Barcelona...But looking back, I am happy that I bought all that I did because I feel that both brands really capture the artistic spirit of the city.  And Barcelona has to be one of the most artistic cities that I have ever visited.  Oh...how I love you, Barcelona!  



preen x aldo rise giffee printed sandals

thrifted men's shirt worn as dress

fendi mini chef bag

thursday friday shelter panda keyring 

custo barcelona belt

ray-ban sunglasses 

random kitty temporary tattoo