Monday, June 11, 2012

CHRISTINE/alexander wang bianca runway fishskin sandal






It has been so hot in Denver lately that I don't even consider wearing jewelry...as few items as possible, please!  On this particular evening, I opted for a Zara dress that I purchased in Switzerland.  It is quite possible that this "dress" is a tunic that I am wearing as a dress....wouldn't be the first time this has happened...I mean, what can I say?  I'm short, so this type of devious behavior is something that I can easily pull off.  


zara dress (possibly a tunic worn as a dress)

reiss handbag

alexander wang bianca runway fishskin sandal


2 comments:

  1. SO pretty! I love them! I want them so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is looking good in this style..i love her style ..nice..!!
    visit our site for getting high heeled style in each and in every way..,!!

    ReplyDelete