Saturday, July 7, 2012

MONTREAL/part 1


In order for me to start organizing my Montreal photos, I had to start comparing the photos...maybe a little weird, but it's just the way my mind works.  I hope you enjoy.

There will be a Montreal/part 2.  Montreal had so much beauty in the most unapparent places.  The art was phenomenal and I fell in love with so much of the graphic design that I saw around town.

Montreal truly is a most inspiring city.  I can't wait to share some of my Montreal purchases with you all...be excited, be very excited.

Photos:

notre-dame basilica of montreal

taken at the underground city

notre-dame basilica of montreal

piece by renée greene at

taken at outdoor market

underground city advertisements


beautys

Try the links above...they're fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment