Friday, August 24, 2012

TIE IT WITH A BOW/christian siriano for payless anna cutout wedge bootie







Love this dress.  It reminds me of a little cotton kimono.  A wrap dress like this has many possibilities; tie a bow in front, tie it in the back, tie to the side or wrap and tuck the ends.  I tend to gravitate towards tying a giant bow in front for a little bit of extra drama.  Some people hate bows, but I tend to crave them on a regular basis.  Giant bow bustle?  Yes, please!  Massive bow barrette???  Sign me up!

There really isn't a bow big enough to intimidate me...the bigger the better and more is more.
 

dress purchased at boutique harajuku (years ago)

vintage slip

christian dior (gift with purchase) cosmetic bag used as clutch

h&m sunnies

rilakkuma iphone case

christian siriano for payless anna cutout wedge bootie



1 comment: