Thursday, October 4, 2012

HOW TO KISS A LEOPARD/kirna zabete for target sleeveless drawstring jumper in leopard kiss print






So, there I was, just buying some socks when I saw this little stunner.  I had no intention of buying yet another Kirna Zabete for Target piece, but how could I resist?!  It is just amazing how expensive some of the designer collaborations for Target can look.  This collection, in particular, is incredibly high quality...and the prints are to die for!  And I am loving the leopard kiss print! 

I am a fan of Kirna Zabete anyway and the boutique is on my agenda for all my trips to New York.  It is like a candy shop for fashion lovers...not too big, not too small, but just right and filled with wonderful clothing and accessories from all of your favorite designers.  The online shop is fun too.  Need a pick-me-up?  Do a little perusing through this virtual treat at http://www.kirnazabete.com/.  

kirna zabete for target sleeveless drawstring jumper in leopard kiss print

fit over sunglasses borrowed from my mom  

h&m motorcycle jacket

alexander wang agnete patent-leather sandals

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment