Sunday, November 18, 2012

MODERATELY INVISIBLE/maison martin margiela for h&m brown leather boots with invisible heel







I'm sure everyone is as excited as me about the Maison Martin Margiela for H&M collection.  Yes, the collection is absolutely flawless...and you almost wonder if they skimped at all on production costs.  It's perfect, right?  I thought so.  And so...I decided to purchase a few items.  

Here's a couple of my purchases from the collection...

In the spirit of Margiela, check out Digital Vacancy's use of the Margiela for H&M garment bag at SEE/homme.

maison martin margiela for h&m synthetic hair pendant necklace

maison martin margiela for h&m brown leather boots with invisible heel

vintage contempo casuals mini

surface to air top

marc by marc jacobs key necklace

voodoo doll key chain purchased in new orleans

vintage fur stole

gucci sunnies







No comments:

Post a Comment