Tuesday, November 27, 2012

PAPER OR PLASTIC?/maison martin margiela for h&m plastic shopping bag





When I purchased the most recent batch of my Maison Martin Margiela x H&M, the girl that checked me out informed me that she was giving me a very special bag.  She told me that if I follow the instructions at the bottom of the bag, my little plastic bag could become a tank top.  Say what?!!  What a brilliant idea!!  I started to think of all the possibilities available with any plastic bag that I get at the stores...could it be possible to design a whole wardrobe around this idea?!  Well...I wouldn't go that far, but adding a few plastic bag tops to my wardrobe isn't a bad idea.  

I opted to not cut the armholes out completely and wear this plastic bag as an off-the-shoulder top.  


maison martin margiela x h&m plastic bag worn as top

alexander wang cummerbund silk-crepe pants

vintage fur muff/purse  

vintage necklace (garage sale find)



No comments:

Post a Comment