Sunday, December 2, 2012

FACELESS/margiela x h&m extended watch belt






I bought the last bit of my Margiela for H&M purchases last night.  It's hard to believe that such an amazing collection went on sale so quickly.  But I'm not complaining because I was able to get the duvet coat and this wonderful extended watch belt.  

Also wearing a slip that I purchased at a craft show yesterday.  I love it!  The woman that makes them buys vintage slips and tie-dyes them.  Ummm...I think I'm in love.  I purchased a cami and this skirt slip, but I hope I run into her again so that I can purchase many more pieces.  


h&m motorcycle jacket

vintage camisole

vintage tie-dyed slip purchased at craft show 

margiela for h&m extended watch belt worn as bracelet

zara high cut wedge boot

 vintage rhinestone necklaces

vintage crystal necklace

vintage fur clutch/muff

margiela for h&m synthetic hair necklace



No comments:

Post a Comment