Sunday, March 17, 2013

SIGNS OF SPRING/alexander wang cummerbund silk-crepe pants





The sun was out today and I couldn't be happier!  I felt like one of the models from the Marc Jacobs' F/W 2013 show...feeling almost dependent on the sun.  The warmth, the light, the overall feeling of the city...it was a beautiful day here in Denver.  And I definitely needed it to conquer my wintertime blues.  

Since it was warm, I decided to whip out my boudoir jacket that I purchased at the Antique Mall.  I purchased this cutie a while ago, but it has been far too cold to wear it.  It makes me think of the Alexis Mabille Spring 2013 Couture collection...so soft and feminine.  Soft, feminine and lots of pink is what I'm dreaming of for Spring.


vintage boudoir jacket  

theory cotton tank

alexander wang cummerbund silk-crepe pants

gucci studded heels  

vintage hat

mouse brooch purchased at antique mall

fur muff/clutch

vintage necklace purchased at antique mall


No comments:

Post a Comment