Friday, May 17, 2013

THE OVERLOOK/budapest







It's taken me a minute, but I am finally getting to my Eastern Europe photos.  Here are a few from Budapest, which was my favorite of all the cities we visited this trip.  

We stayed at the Hotel Gellert.  I couldn't have been happier with this hotel, as it was like staying in The Overlook Hotel in The Shining.  It was dated, but our room was absolutely charming.  It was a two-story suite with a balcony and giant chandelier.  The hotel's hallways were long and carpeted... and I just knew that at any moment, young twins would appear at the end of it.  Never happened, but I loved the hotel just the same.  I strongly recommend it to anybody who is planning a trip to Budapest.

Nothing new from homme this time, but you can click and revisit the past: SEE/homme  



No comments:

Post a Comment