Wednesday, August 7, 2013

THE LONG AND SHORT OF IT/brian atwood neiman marcus + target beaded round sunglasses



We took these pics weeks ago and I had no intention of posting them.  However, after revisiting these pictures, they kind of started to grow on me.

I am doing what I do best in these pictures.  I am turning a long skirt into a mini dress...something I do quite often.  I just prefer myself in minis and that is mainly because I am so short.  I have to say that this Ashley O'Rourke skirt has been a dress more often than a skirt, but I still consider it to be one of my best buys of all time.

SEE/homme

ashley o'rourke skirt worn as dress

zara blazer with contrasting lapel

thrifted belt

brian atwood neiman marcus + target beaded round sunglasses
 

No comments:

Post a Comment