Friday, September 27, 2013

TEAM SPIRIT/lpd new york team miuccia printed cotton-jersey t-shirt








Not only did I succumb to the power of the Zara skort, but I also succumbed to the power of the Les Plus Dores jersey.  I couldn't resist.  

I was tempted all along, but which team????  Well after the Prada S/S 2014 show last week, I knew that I was for sure Team Prada!  That show stayed with me for days after.  And I am still eagerly anticipating the arrival of those shoes in my wardrobe.  

Speaking of shoes...notice my new babies.  I notice that my walk is much heavier in these shoes.  They are so clunky for me and it seems that my walk tends to emulate the style.  I decided that the only way to conquer a successful walk in these shoes is to have a soundtrack.  I put on Crimewave by Crystal Castles and my walk surely corrected itself as I marched to the beat of the music.  Problem solved.  Now, if only I could have a permanent playlist playing in my head...then I could conquer these booties for good.
 



theory pleated mini 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment